Our Terms and Conditions
By purchasing goods from Bohemian Fine Art Limited, you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms. You should read and understand these terms because they affect your rights and liabilities.
These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this web site.
Definitions and interpretation
In these terms the following words have the following meanings.
the contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods; Goods
the range of oil paintings which are available for purchase from our web site in accordance with the terms;
the Web Site
our presence on the world wide web, currently accessible via the address www.BohemianFineArt.com;
the Seller, we, or us
Bohemian Fine Art Limited
Basis of the sale
- An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our Web Site. The description of the Goods, the price, insurance and delivery costs are set out in the order page. We will confirm acceptance of your order on-screen.
- We aim to give you a clear idea of the nature of the oil paintings we sell. However, you appreciate that there are inevitably slight variations in color between computer images and the actual oil painting. There may also be a difference of up to one inch in the size of the canvas from the size described in the catalog. Illustrations, descriptions, other information as to particular oil paintings are approximate and for guidance only. We may in our sole discretion from time to time vary the nature of the Goods from that advertised without notice to you, so long as these variations are not material alterations.
- Details of the order
- The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
- Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit or account card is authorized for the transaction.
- Price of the Goods
- If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will of course have the option of cancelling the order.
- Payment terms
- We will charge your credit card account for payment upon receipt of order unless delivery cannot be fulfilled within 40 days. Items with a lead time greater than 40 days will be charged up to 7 days prior to dispatch. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- We will deliver the Goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the Goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will aim to deliver the Goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
- Risk and ownership
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you or, if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver.
- You will only own the Goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
Please click here to read our Returns Policy.
- We aim to provide high quality paintings and products to our customers. Accordingly, we warrant that the Goods will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery. We further undertake that they will be in good condition at the time of delivery.
- We accept unlimited liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- If you have a valid claim in respect of any of Goods which is based on any defect in their quality or condition or their failure to meet specification in accordance with the Contract, and you have returned the Goods within a reasonable time, you will be entitled to choose either a refund of the price of the Goods or replacement Goods free of charge.
- We shall not be liable to you in connection with any contract, in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profit, anticipated savings or data that your business may suffer. We shall, however, be liable for losses that you suffer as a result of our breach of contract and that could have been contemplated by both you and us at the time the contract is concluded.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will continually improve the Goods, so changes to them may be made at any time. We will use reasonable commercial endeavors to keep the Web Site up to date but the information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice. Pictures on the Web Site are generally accurate but variations in color must be expected.
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which this Web Site has links.
- Matters out of our control
We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the Web Site together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved.
- None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorized use of a trade mark is unlawful.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Web Site and these terms at any time.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email us at email@example.com
- Emails to you will be sent to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and tell us of any changes to it.
- If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The headings in these terms are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms will be governed by Thai law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the Thai Courts.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- Gift Certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be spent within 24 months from the date of issuance, which is the "spend by" date included on the gift certificate. Unused portions of Gift Certificates will expire two years from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the Gift Certificate.
- At this time Gift Certificates can only be sent electronically.
- Gift Certificates must be redeemed through the BohemianFineArt.com Website toward the purchase of products listed in the online catalog.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Certificate account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- Gift Certificates and their use on the BohemianFineArt.com Web site are subject to Bohemian Fine Art's general Terms and Conditions.
- Bohemian Fine Art may provide Gift Certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Certificates.
- Bohemian Fine Art makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Certificates, including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Certificate code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Gift Certificate.
- Bohemian Fine Art reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
- If you have any further questions regarding Bohemian Fine Art Gift Certificates, please contact Customer Services.